You can buy attachments to add to your GPS that will do this, but it is a subscription service only. I can buy one for my Tom Tom it is about a $100 and then about $13.00 per month. I have no need for it, and I do not travel in high traffic areas.

Tom Tom does allow you to network via its web site and make corrections and map notes that can be shared and downloaded.

Stewart