Ahh...you know what they say.  Ignorance is bliss! :-)

Plus, to be honest, how fast can you blink?   For those that it  takes
upwards of a minute just to locate the correct button to click on, or  the
right key
to press, whether the result of that click/keystroke takes almost  the blink
of an eye, or the full blink of an eye is simply not going to be  noticeable.

The people on this list are not your average go to WalMart or  Best Buy and
buy an off the shelf product kind of consumers.  (Well, I  am these days
because there's not much I can't get right off the shelf  anymore.)

Basically, the laptop hunter ads are not targeted to those that  populate
this list I don't believe.

Donna

In a message dated 4/7/2009 1:52:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  t...@tjpa.com
writes:

>To  imply that the average Joe knows anything more about their equipment
>than they read in some magazine somewhere is wrong.

Ignorance  raised to the level of virtue.

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221421323x1201417385/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
%3D62%26bcd%3DAprilfooterNO62)