Hi,

On Mon, 2015-10-12 at 21:46 -0700, Naveen Singh wrote:
> In my previous email when I meant *"**User could be initiating scan" *I
> actually meant "*Application could be initiating scan".*

Well, don't. Now the responsibility of correct behavior is taken away
from ConnMan and placed on the application. What does the application
know about network connectivity that ConnMan doesn't?

If some other entity is requesting sudden irregular scans, it is a sign
for ConnMan that fresh information is needed; for sure the networks
available are not the ones desired and therefore there is even less
point in trying to connect to a service that has already failed...

Cheers,

        Patrik