Austin:
You are right, but they have about 95% market share. They did a lot of
things different when they had less than 50%.
Don't they screw up people again and again with their security and who
has changed to a different OS, being it Linux or Apple!
1%? May be less on the desktop.
It seem that on the server side where you have more computer savvy
folks, it's different.

Tom