Le Samedi 8 Février 2003 22:28, Chmouel Boudjnah a écrit :
> Gustavo Franco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > What's the discussion here? It isn't useful for us!
>
> please guys don't start a Debian vs Mdk-LNX threads it's completely
> useless and out of context...

Well, I think, for the good of all distributions, and all frees softwares, we
should set up some mailling lists only for "discussing" these topics.
ie, kde_vs_gnome, vim_vs_emacs, mandrake_vs_debian, rpm_vs_deb, etc etc etc.
And, for windows users, we could set up a notepad_vs_wordpad list, of course.

It would not requires so much space, since we don't need to have archives of
the mail, since it is useless :-)

Just imagine, if we can put some filter to change the mailling list when these
topics are detected , with a manual intervention, or, with advanced troll
detection system., everything will be so great !

Anybody mastering troll pattern recognition to help me on this ?

--

Michaël Scherer