i usually use the oven bag and make a mixture of butter, and different seasoings for our turkey. i was just wondering about stuffing it. i used to put cellery and onion. thanks for all the help

On 11/24/2015 10:57 AM, Susie Stageberg via Cookinginthedark wrote:
I like using an oven bag, plus plenty of butter of olive oil to lubricate the
bird thoroughly. If you haven't bought your bird by now, you'll be hard pressed
to get it thawed in time.

Susie

-----Original Message-----
From: Susan Lumpkin via Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2015 9:51 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org; godsserve...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [CnD] cooking turkey?

Hi Trinh,

We always cook the whole bird instead of just a turkey breast. I rub it all
over with a bit of olive oil, put cut onions and celery in the cavity and
season with whatever I have or like! If you go to butterball.com you'll find
some ideas. My turkey is in the fridge thawing as it should be by now, unless
you buy a fresh. Good luck and happy cooking!

Susan

In all we do, we do for God and in all He does, He does for us!