Karen, my name is teresa and I do the same thing with the pork chops in the
crockpot, I do boneless sometimes and when I cook boneless chops, are
usually cook them for 20 to 25 minutes or 230 minutes on 350° yes I season
them with salt and pepper but I like the idea with the ranch dressing and
breadcrumbs

sincerely,
teresa mullen