The secret:
1) Use 2 coffee filters at once.
2) We have a burr grinder like this one:
http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=burr+grinder&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=14008738450060766801&sa=X&ei=cBVATrP_Csjm0QHhv9nMDg&ved=0CHsQ8gIwAw

You're going to set it to the middle of the 3rd grind level from the left,
and then turn the grinder dial to 7.

DELICIOUS.

-Alex

/ah