Hi Ruth,
I have so many questions for you! Who will greet members as they arrive?
Why don't you want a receptionist? Is it cost? What is driving your desire
to be unstaffed at the door?

I REALLY believe in having someone near the door to greet members/visitors
when you are a new community. Nothing and I mean NOTHING is more
frustrating to me than when I visit a coworking space and I can't find
anyone to help me.

Angel

On Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 11:49:00 AM UTC-6, Ruth Rosengren wrote:

> Hello! I'm working on a business plan to start a coworking space.
>
> I don't want to hire a receptionist, and will have a couple different
> part-time packages that will limit usage to x number of days within a given
> month.
>
> Both for security, access, and monitoring use, I would want a system that
> "counts" the number of times a certain user accesses the building, or has a
> date/time stamp of when accessed. Is anyone using a tool like this, and if
> so, what are you using/what do you recommend?
>
> Thanks!
> Ruth

---