Hi Ruth,

I am an Assistant Community Manager and sit at the front door because we
have many guests walking in through out the day but am currently in the
struggle to phase out this need since I need to be more mobile on the
floor. We have Envoy check in system currently but so many guests miss it
and particularly the people who are uninvited solicitors will walk right by
to run around the office before I catch them. I have been looking into a
volunteer based program of 'Community Cultivators' or 'Member Ambassadors'
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/coworking/J3-861-j8gQ/RjiMgZJ3BgAJ> which
will help me be able to get away from the desk more often. If maybe it
helps to look into that to catch anyone that doesn't get into the technical
tool or software you are looking into. Good Luck!

> Bernhard if I could ask you a few questions:

I was wondering if the Kisi system will log how long someone has been in
the building. Particularly if there is a front door that doesn't need key
access to get into some of the time. As in their phone hits the area of the
building and even if they don't use it to unlock it still checks them in?
And when they leave it checks them out? Does Kisi do this automatically or
is this something that needs to be done manually on the app?

---