> Hello Ruth,

I've had the same worry a couple of months ago, and I've been researching
for a while.
It's easy to put an access point on the main entrance for your members to
tap when they want to access (Kinda like employees punch in in the
morning). But the problem is they won't usually punch out as they leave.
This results in open-ended entries to your space, now if your memberships
are daily then this is not an issue, but if it's hourly then you will need
to educate your members on the importance of tapping their card on their
way out.

These access points usually link to a software that gives you a report of
usage with the member's card number - time in - time out etc.

I hope that helps
Aya Douba

---