 From:   Kristaps Kusiņš <kristap...@gmail.com>
 To:   <csgo_servers@list.valvesoftware.com>
 Sent:   6/14/2017 3:46 PM
 Subject:   Re: [Csgo_servers] Valve should create a place to report cheating
servers, on website

You are a moron if you think that people want to pay for something that they
can get for free, I could apply the same logic to valves decision, if people
want to buy skins they will buy them why block the plugins?

And those servers who continue running these plugins are UNIQUE and they exist
because players are paying for it, so it is quite obvious what players actually
want...

That's where the communities went wrong.

You don't host servers to earn money with. You put down a proper concept and
people will donate out of free will. That's how you pay for your servers.
If your concept fails, no donations, you have no reason to exist.

Money grabbing idiots like you screwed shit up.

Saint K.