You’re looking at outdated data. As communities as a whole moved into an
entirely different direction, community websites don’t really matter anymore.
Most communications go through alternative platforms nowadays – such as
discord. If you looked a bit further you also see that registration
possibilities are closed, as it merely functions as an archive.
I can proudly let you know however, that this summer, we’ll have our 11th
annual game community meet up. Something we’ve done yearly and we’ll keep doing
so. Our community lives on, I have no worries about that – it just isn’t in the
ways it used to (with an up2date website for example).

Also if you really want to know, the donations counter is broken – you’ll need
to refresh your page before it loads.

Feel free to think whatever you like. I am just talking from experience. I’ve
been around since the launch of HL1, and have a long history on this list
(before spa – dumbclan). Dig into the HLDS (linux) archives and be amazed.

Also I think I am still listed as top donor on sourcemod after all these years.
A simple “10% of our income in donations goes to projects we use to support
them”. See how this world (used?) to work?

I am not saying you have to listen, I am just pointing things out and voicing
my opinion. If you don’t like that, fine with me, I won’t sleep any less over
it.

Saint K.