The same has happened on the modding / server plugin front - people used to
share information pretty much freely and help each out (and server admins
willing to try their hand at coding), now it's all private in the name of
exclusivity, $$$, and laziness.
This has had a double effect of pushing away a lot of the old crowd very
quickly, so now a lot of that knowledge is lost.

On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 5:54 PM, Saint K. <sai...@specialattack.net> wrote:

> Also I think I am still listed as top donor on sourcemod after all these
> years. A simple “10% of our income in donations goes to projects we use to
> support them”. See how this world (used?) to work?

And we wish there were more of you!

~~~~~
"Their heads are green, and their hands are blue,
      And they went to sea in a Sieve." - Edward Lear