Hi Philip,

1) The odd word grouping is down to whitespace rules on links. I've always
found it disconcerting reading when links run across a line break, but
perhaps I need to take care to keep them short if I'm going to force
continuity.

2) The experience is a far longer section than the proficiencies, and
contains a more heavily structured format with internal headings and prose
(compared to a bullet list of key words). I don't want people to have to
read through that block before getting to a piece of text they can quickly
skim-read, but I don't want the experience's layout to be laid out as
secondary.

--
Regards,
Barney