Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I spent some time looking at SF and Savannah yesterday.  Both lack a
> crucial service: there's no direct access to the repository itself.
> Not even the possibility to rsync it.  That makes it tricky to move it
> if that would be desirable.

They (both) make a nightly snapshot of the repository and it's
available via ftp or http.  It's a bit of a waste of bandwidth, but
the functionality is there.

I moved a project from SourceForge to Savannah, and the only problem
I have is that I still get the spam notifications from the SourceForge
mailing list.
--
Ambibibentists unite!