On Fri, Jan 17, 2003 at 12:49:58PM +0100 I heard the voice of
Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker, and lo! it spake thus:
> In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Thu, 16 Jan 2003 14:47:15
>-0600, "Matthew D. Fuller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
>
> I spent some time looking at SF and Savannah yesterday.  Both lack a
> crucial service: there's no direct access to the repository itself.
> Not even the possibility to rsync it.  That makes it tricky to move it
> if that would be desirable.

That's one of the annoyances; it's aggravated me more than once when I
wanted to do a repo-copy or some such.

It does, however, post up nightly snapshots of the repository, so you CAN
replicate or move it elsewhere reasonably easily.  And the SF staff will
stick in a tarball of an existing repository when setting up the project
if you ask 'em.

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]