Begin forwarded message:

Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:59:45 -0500
From: Al Freundorfer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: future of CTWM

I use to use vtwm but it is nowhere near as nice as ctwm. I also tried
blackbox and icewm and windowmaker. ......
In terms of configurability and memory size used be the wmanager, ctwm
beats them all. There is something to be said about being more efficient

and flexible at the same time in an age where it takes a program a
minute to fire up on monster computer (like KDE and Gnome).

Ctwm is great with VNC.

I like ctwm because its lean and mean!

al

A.P. Freundorfer, P.Eng.
Queens University
Kingston, Ontario, CANADA K7L 3N6

Phone: (613)533-2943     fax:(613)533-6615
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bio:  http://www.ece.queensu.ca/dept/fac/apf.html

High Speed Circuits Group:
http://www.ece.queensu.ca/hpages/faculty/freundorfer/vcircuits.html

Claude Lecommandeur           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
EPFL - SIC                    +41 21 693 22 97
1015 Lausanne (Switzerland)
http://slwww.epfl.ch/SIC/SL/info/Claude.html

This signature intentionally left boring.