In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Thu, 16 Jan 2003 14:47:15
-0600, "Matthew D. Fuller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

fullermd> With the number of people, and especially with the presence of sites like
fullermd> SourceForge (which has its own problems, but that's neither here nor
fullermd> there), we're unlikely to ever lack for space and bandwidth to host it.
fullermd> And with the users in general, we're unlikely to lack for maintenance,
fullermd> and probably not for people implementing new features.

I spent some time looking at SF and Savannah yesterday.  Both lack a
crucial service: there's no direct access to the repository itself.
Not even the possibility to rsync it.  That makes it tricky to move it
if that would be desirable.

--
Richard Levitte     | http://richard.levitte.org/ | Spannv. 38, I
Levitte Programming | http://www.lp.se/           | S-168 35 Bromma