It's now been changed to the following.  Did you manage to save a copy you
can forward back to the list? :)

Baghdad Targets Under Fire
March 26, 2003

Coalition forces struck Baghdad again Wednesday, hitting targets
associated with Iraq's intelligence service and state television . and
killing 14 people in a residential area, Iraq claimed.

U.S. Central Command said it had no information on the Iraqi claim, but
asserted again that it was using precision weapons aimed only at regime
targets.

"We have a very, very deliberate process for targets. It takes into
account all science. It takes into account all
possibilities," Brig. Gen. Vincent Brooks said at a press conference at
Central Command headquarters in Doha, Qatar. "We only target things that
have military significance."

Meanwhile, some intelligence sources said a large contingent of Iraq's
elite Republican Guard, including 1,000 vehicles, was headed toward
U.S. troops in central Iraq. But U.S. Central Command denied any movement
was seen.

The area in question already has seen the heaviest fighting of the
war. U.S. officials say American troops with the 7th Cavalry killed up to
500 Iraqi fighters Tuesday and Wednesday in fighting around the central
Iraq city of Najaf.