On Tue, 18 Oct 2016 18:48:10 -0200
Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, my dear Juan, one man's constant is another man's variable...
> No offenses, it's purely subjective.

        So why do you bother addressing your criminal propaganda
        to me? You believe in the 'science' that the psychiatric mafia
        promotes? You are complicit.

        And if you are challenged, then it's all 'subjective'? Please.

> As I said before, in this exact moment, I have no time, no patience
> and no health to discuss anything with you.

        You are not really discussing anything. You just repeat
        newspaper propaganda. Don't ever expect me to take you
        seriously =)