> On Oct 18, 2016, at 5:48 PM, juan <juan....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Tue, 18 Oct 2016 19:29:46 -0200
> Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> On Oct 18, 2016 6:16 PM, "juan" <juan....@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>        And if you are challenged, then it's all 'subjective'?
>>> Please.
>>
>> "Challenged"?  "Me"?  For "you"?  Hahahaha!!!  ;D
>

>    What do you mean "for you"? Perhaps you meant "by you"?
>

>> Really was needing to laugh today, hahaha!!!  Wow, my mood is much
>> better now!  Thanks, Juan!!!  :D  :D  :D
>

>    And what are you laughing at? Anybody with half a brain can
>    challenge newspaper propaganda...
>
>    Bottom line : you 'believe' in the psychiatric mafia - That's
>    actually no joke...

Do you actually know anything about the autistic spectrum?  I ask because my
former girlfriends job was working with disabled children. She regularly worked
with girls in their teens who couldn't even speak, not a single word. They were
SEVERELY cognitively impaired. Their diagnosis was autism, nothing more.

Surely children are over prescribed medication in the rather fucked up world we
live in, but you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. As with your
claim that global warming is a hoax.

Do you also think evolution is a 'hoax'?

Are you also a holocaust denier like your friend Zen?

John