DT is a really fine app.

It would be even better, in my opinion, if it allowed users to use it in a way that feels comfortable to each user. Allowing to sort the modules *on the GUI* feels like a reasonable request. I would like to.

Comparing to masks' order in GIMP is silly, that was not the point, I presume.
Compare it to GIMP allowing to order the tools in the toolbox, as it does.

Want to do it? Great!

Do not want to do it? Fine, too.

Devs may, and *should*, do whatever they think best. But pushing away suggestions with arrogant remarks will, in the long run, result in a poorer DT. For everybody.

Users might have good and original ideas too, you know? If devs kill the will to help, they'll lose. We all lose.