On Thu, Feb 01, 2018 at 12:13:38PM +0100, Peter Rabbitson wrote:

> - On Jan 29th someone noticed the account changed hands, and a
> request for access was file with twitter ( I do not know who did
> this: Jess or Matt, or someone else )

Might I respectfully suggest that if you're not sure who did something or
why, a good solution to finding that out would be to ask them.

Certainly your strategy in this case of "making under-informed accusations
on twitter that turn out to be the result of a mistaken guess" doesn't seem
to have saved anybody any time and effort over the "actually talking to
people first" approach.

I voted in favour of your re-taking control of the distribution because I
genuinely believed that it was the best possible way forwards for the user
base; I also genuinely believe that our doing our best to assume good faith
in each other and talk before shouting would also be preferable for the user
base.

Just a thought.

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/