Hi,all
  I re-installed Deal.II-9.1.1, the message is listed below:
Install the project...
-- Install configuration: "DebugRelease"
CMake Error at cmake/scripts/cmake_install.cmake:36 (file):
  file INSTALL cannot set permissions on
  "/path/to/install/dir/share/deal.II/scripts/normalize.pl"
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  cmake_install.cmake:37 (include)

Makefile:61: recipe for target 'install' failed
make: *** [install] Error 1
I cannot figure out what is wrong there, can you tell me what is the
problem? Thanks a lot!