Hello Daniel,
  Thank you very much! I make a new folder to save the compile file for
cmake, and I used the command
*cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=${HOME}**/deal.II
home/yjin6/Deal.II/dealii-9.0.1* (substituted with my directory),
but cmake gave error warning. I substitute it with
*cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/**path/to/install/dir
home/yjin6/Deal.II/dealii-9.0.1*
Cmake gives the message that:
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /home/yjin6/Deal.II/dealii

/home/yjin6/Deal.II/dealii is my current installation directory.
Best regards
Yuesu

--
Yuesu Jin,