> Thank you for your timely reply!
>  I changed the installation direction according to the README document and
> redirected it to the deal.ii-9.0.1 source code.

It seems that you still set the installation directory to a non-existent
path. If you want to install in your home directory calling

cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=${HOME}/deal.II DEAL_II_SOURCE_DIR

in your build directory should work (you need to replace DEAL_II_SOURCE_DIR
with the actual path to the deal.II source directory).

Best,
Daniel