Hi Dr.Bangerth,
   I know where is the problem. My bash is in the anaconda environment
(with (base) in front of the command line.), so all the library links are
referenced to anaconda library. I modified the bashrc scripts then all goes
well!! Thanks a lot! I have learned a lesson about linux bash. It really
cost my time!
Best regards,
Yuesu

--