Hi Dr.Bangerth,
   Installation completed, what a stupid mistake I made! Appreciate for
your support!
   All the problem should be the symbol mkl_blas_dsyrk. It may be caused by
my anaconda package manager because the message said:

*/step-5_sec: symbol lookup error:
/home/yjin6/anaconda3/lib/libmkl_intel_lp64.so: undefined symbol:
mkl_blas_dsyrk*
   I try to fix it .
Best regards,
Yuesu