Op 31-03-15 om 14:03 schreef Ian Jackson:
> Miriam Ruiz writes ("Re: Free as in speech, but not as in beer"):
>> But, regardless of abstract debates, this is what I consider the most
>> likely outcome of such situation, if it ever appears. Imagine someone
>> packages the software including that restriction and uploads it to the
>> archive.
>
> It would probably be possible to make the restriction configurable,
> so that a user could disable it easily.

I would make a howto to rebuild the software. People will learn from it.
And sysadmins will get an argument to pay.

( But I don't think this kind of software belongs in main, contrib, or
non-free, it simply doesn't fit. )

With regards,
Paul van der VLis.

--
Paul van der Vlis Linux systeembeheer, Groningen
http://www.vandervlis.nl/