Hi,

On 2021-08-04 3:19 p.m., Brian wrote:
> On Wed 04 Aug 2021 at 20:48:50 +0200, to...@tuxteam.de wrote:
>
> The previous remark about following all the different messages from
> -user is insulting, nevermind condescending.

It is of basic logic to see something as a whole before expressing on to
the subject or at least, get a general idea of it.

Cherrypicking messages and making opinion over this ain't going to help
get a objective opinion.

> The objective of Polyna-Maude Racicot-Summerside appears to be to put
> the user in his place.

Strangely, I got many thanks from this user, when I explained to him
about the fact that "top posting" doesn't make a easy to understand thread.

And same came along when I explained to him that he could benefit from
having clearer subject.

Even if the result seem to need some improvement.

I don't feel much justification and suggestion for improvement in the
messages you write, other than trying to say that I "put him in his place".

May I ask if you even took 5 minutes of your time to give this user some
answer to his many questions ?

--
Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside