On 11/29/23 13:20, John Hasler wrote:
Install chrony.  But first fix that address.

How, John? QIDI is afraid of enabling full net access because it might overwrite some of their special stuff. Right now its running armbian buster, which is out of support. And surprise, kiauh.sh is installed, likely how they set the printer up in the first place. Its just a bash script but its magic!

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis