>What are the major differences between 1.23 and 1.24+
>
>If 1.23 fixes our problem, then I want to downgrade.

You can find the release notes at http://www.declude.com/relnotes.htm to
see the differences.  FYI, 1.23 is an older beta version that is
technically unsupported (which really means that if you find something
wrong with 1.23, we won't be able to fix it in 1.23, just in the latest
version).

Please be aware that it is very unlikely that the 99% CPU issue will go
away until one of the people experiencing it runs the interim (or later)
release, using the new PIDDEBUG option.  This issue is now officially on
hold until we receive the information from PIDDEBUG option.

site at http://www.declude.com .