FYI-

We now have an interim release available online at
http://www.declude.com/release/126/declude.exe that adds a new
configuration option "PIDDEBUG ON", that should signifcantly help in
tracking down the 99% CPU problem.

When that line is added to the global.cfg file, Declude will save a file in
the spool directory with the PID (Process ID) of the Declude process, and
will save full debugging information to that file.  As soon as the Declude
process ends, the file will be deleted.

Then, if there is a process using up all the CPU time (or even if it isn't
using up CPU time, but is not ending), it will be easy to send us the
information we can use to track down the problem.  If you open Task
Manager, and look at the processes, there will be a column named "PID".  If
you see "declude.exe    375 ...", the PID is 375.  You would then look for
\IMail\spool\375.pid.  That file will contain the debug information.

Note that this will record the same information as LOGLEVEL DEBUG, but
prevent your regular log file from getting cluttered with all the debug
information.

site at http://www.declude.com .