>As I've stated several times: I'm not getting an error message, no files are
>being created and no event log messages.  (I'll double check my gigantic log
>files to be sure of the first..)

It appears that there are 3 separate issues (you're seeing #1):

[1] 100% CPU usage, that appears to have started between v1.20 and
1.25a.  This has been narrowed down to several possible areas of code where
this is happening.  No C:\Declude.gp? file is created.

[2] A crash, where a C:\Declude.gp? file is created.  This is happening
somewhere within the spam testing section of the code, but it is hard to
pinpoint exactly where this is happening.

and

[3] The known "C0000142" issue with user32.dll initializing, because of the
low "system heap" or whatever Microsoft is calling it.  This one can happen
with just about any version of IMail, with or without Declude, because of
IMail's architecture.  There is no way to "fix" this, but we are trying to
find a way to make this less noticeable when Declude is used with IMail,
however.

site at http://www.declude.com .