Reply to: R. Scott Perry
      Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Am I blacklisting correctly? on Thursday 2:52:03 PM

This would explain my %testsfailed% experiences.
I even tried putting the WARNs 'above' the HOLDs but this
made no difference, just so ya know.

--
Roger Heath

----- Copy of Original Message(s): -----

--
ActivatorMail(tm) ver.013102 Scanned for all viruses by
www.activatormail.com intelligent anti-virus anti-spam service

site at http://www.declude.com .