The only reason to freak out is because Ipswich has pissed off their
customer base by not giving people a heads up and slapping us in the fact

Well I think a lot of us are concerned because we have invested a lot of money and time into Imail:

1. platform - Windows vs. free Linux alternative
2. add ons - declude and anti-virus
3. time on setups, configs, automated tools, scripts, etc

If I have to switch mail platforms most of that goes out the window. I now have to re-evaluate several mail clients - pick one and hope it works as well as iMail did, and that companies like Declude will support them.

I don't think any of us would be as upset if a year ago Ipswitch published their intentions to kill off Imail which would have allowed everyone to come up with migration plans or upgrade, but now as others have pointed out if something security or bug wise shows up in current or older versions of Imail - will Ipswitch release patches or upgrades?

Jim