We that's bleak. Get pumped for a surge in "Download our desktop app for
the full experience"!

Rather than spending our limited resources giving guiding technical
feedback to proposals we fundamentally oppose, I would rather see us
putting effort into satisfying the target user stories with a less
catastrophic proposal.

A bunch of senior engineering has chimed in here, but I would love to know
that this is being surfaced to upper leadership.

Thanks for keeping us all apprised, Botond.