Hi guys,

now that I'm back from vacations, I bring back 2.5.0 release on the table ;)

This is also related to the current status of build (Maven/Gradle).

FYI, I gonna start the Jira triage tomorrow and I launched couple of build on my
machine (both Maven and Gradle) to get an update on the current status.

Please, let me know if you have an opinion about Gradle vs Maven for the
release.

Thanks !
Regards
JB