Thanks Roman for the initiative. +1 on it.

I think this might allow us to focus on what we (ASF) think is really
important and needed by the individuals who work on ASF projects, and set
our boundaries and limits their individual approach as well as clear limits
and boundaries for the organisations that would like to apply - and then
let any entity who wants to help to see how they can fit-in.

Happy to help with hashing it out.

J.