Testing for CB-13870 showed that is is not only `cordova requirements`
that is broken with a new installation of VS2017, but the whole build
process is wonky:

There is a workaround setting an env var VSINSTALLDIR, but that is undocumented:
https://forum.ionicframework.com/t/building-windows-10-app/92416/9

Lucky for us MS seems to be aware of the problem, so this exists:
https://github.com/Microsoft/vswhere
`%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Microsoft Visual Studio\Installer\vswhere" -all
-requires Microsoft.Component.MSBuild -property installationPath`
returns the correct path we want to look for the build tools, so we
can probably use that.
I will have to rewrite the MSBuildTools.js a bit, but that isn't the
worst idea anyway as it evolved over time and also has strange
duplication.