Hi Jean and Frank!

As I said last time, there is a first draft of points one and two of the
proposed outline for the mid-level Base tutorial. However, I have not
published yet. First because Andrew Jensen is still reviewing it and I
want to make sure that the copy is correct from a technical point of view.
I am expecting Andrew to provide feedback at any moment now. Also, I need
to include some information about variable data types that he promised me.
The other reason is that point one and two do not deliver without point
three. I have been hesitant about posting something that still needs
revision and is incomplete.

However, the draft could benefit from the feedback from an editor or the
corrections by a copy expert. I was hoping that maybe Jean, as technical
editor, or Frank would be interested in reviewing this or sending me with
someone who would.

Andrew mentioned the possibility that this document be stored at OO.o
Authors while the third part is being developed and where it could be
accessed by those helping with the editing. Also, I understand that the
formal and stylistic rules and the templates for e-publishing are there.

I would appreciate if Jean of Frank can orient me in the right direction
at this stage of the project.

Thanks!

Mariano.