Cheers Drew that would be great. Time frame all depends on who replies
to me on articles. I've sent an email to Bristol City Council asking
them for an article no reply yet a couple of guy's in Australia are
writing an article for me detailing there experiences with OpenOffice
www.egressive.com they do  lot of stuff with openOffice. Might do an
migration tute my self as well as the one on envelopes already done.
http://documentation.openoffice.org/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=714&expandFolder=714&folderID=688
 for a look at where I am.