Hi:

OK!

在 15/12/28 17:12, Denis Magda 写道:
Hi Yujue Li,

I've added documentation for Ignite Semaphore to Distributed Data Structures section
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/distributed-semaphore

Missed documentation for MQTT and Twitter streamers will be added a bit later. I'll let you know when this happens.

The rest of the 1.5 documentation articles look good for me.

Regards,
Denis