Hi Clytie,

On Friday, 2008-05-30 22:59:40 +0930, Clytie Siddall wrote:

>> The appropriate string would be STR_TABLE_DEF from
>> source/ui/src/globstr.src
>
> Thanks, Eike. The string is translated:
>
> sc    source\ui\src\globstr.src       0       string  RID_GLOBSTR
> STR_TABLE_DEF                   0       en-US   Sheet
>   2002-02-02
> 02:02:02
> sc    source\ui\src\globstr.src       0       string  RID_GLOBSTR
> STR_TABLE_DEF                   0       vi      Trang
>   2002-02-02
> 02:02:02
>
> so I suppose I have to report this as a bug.

Maybe we're talking about something different. In DEV300_m15 I see that
string translated as

sc      source\ui\src\globstr.src       0       string  RID_GLOBSTR
STR_TABLE_DEF                   0       vi      Bảng
2002-02-02 02:02:02

In OOH680_m17 it is

sc      source\ui\src\globstr.src       0       string  RID_GLOBSTR
STR_TABLE_DEF                   0       vi      Tờ
2002-02-02 02:02:02

Other strings with the word "Sheet" are STR_TABLE, SCSTR_TABLE and
SCSTR_DOCSHELL (I don't think it's that one though)

Taken from DEV300_m15:

sc      source\ui\src\globstr.src       0       string  RID_GLOBSTR
STR_TABLE                       0       vi      Bảng
2002-02-02 02:02:02
sc      source\ui\src\scstring.src      0       string  SCSTR_TABLE
                0       vi      Bảng                            2002-02-02
02:02:02
sc      source\ui\src\scstring.src      0       string  SCSTR_DOCSHELL
                0       vi      Bảng                            2002-02-02
02:02:02

So, also these are all translated.

  Eike

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter stricken i18n transpositionizer.
 SunSign   0x87F8D412 : 2F58 5236 DB02 F335 8304  7D6C 65C9 F9B5 87F8 D412