Wow, split crowd. Keep in mind that we also want to adjust the times to
better accommodate people in different time zones. This could mean
something like 9am, 3pm, 9pm, 3pm (Pacific). If we do one of these a week,
then we end up with bi-weekly 3pm meetings, for those on the west coast
that don't want to wake up early or stay up late. And we can still include
Europe and Asia with the early/late meetings, so they get to attend at
least one a month, hopefully with at least a one committer present.
Nobody's expected to attend every meeting, but those who crave weekly
meetings have a chance.

+1 weekly, with rotating times. Let's decide soon, so we can get it on the
calendar!