From:   Jojy Varghese <j...@mesosphere.io>
To:     dev@mesos.apache.org
Date:   16/10/2015 09:01
Subject:        Re: Community Sync Interval

+1 bi-weekly

On Oct 15, 2015, at 5:42 PM, Isabel Jimenez
<contact.isabeljime...@gmail.com> wrote:
+1 for bi-weekly

On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 4:18 PM, Alex Rukletsov <a...@mesosphere.com>
wrote:
+1 for bi-weekly.

On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 12:50 AM, Elizabeth Lingg
<elizab...@mesosphere.io
wrote:

+1 Weekly

-Elizabeth

On Thursday, October 15, 2015, Greg Mann <g...@mesosphere.io> wrote:

I agree with Daniel, +1 for weekly and we can re-evaluate in a bit to
see
how people are liking it.

On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 3:33 PM, Guangya Liu <gyliu...@gmail.com