I just want to point out that we currently have 32 members in the Metron
Slack channel which I personally think is a great sign. This is good from a
community perspective and helps foster interactive sessions where required.
>From an archival and broader reach point of view, I do think there's
something to be said about using the mailing list. It's also easier to link
to Q/A threads from the mailing list archives and do searches. As such, I
would also go along with Nick's suggestion and urge members to prefer the
user/dev list where possible.