Not for nothing, but at least according to the last board report that I
submitted, the user@ traffic is up 100% and the dev list traffic is flat as
compared to last quarter.  That's not to say that we couldn't stand more
discussion on the lists, but a lot of the dev discussion happens on github
and JIRA and I'm happy to see an uptick in user traffic.