I agree with comments on not breaking momentum by rebranding the name. It's
also my first time hearing about the pronunciation being "mixnet" and not
"m-x-net" so that clarification, along with the motivation behind the name,
feature parity, would strengthen the brand more.

To that point, Sean Comb's evolution of 5 different names was more
confusing than it was helpful. :)